The dream of everybody who trains is to reduce maximum fat and get maximum muscle strength in the short period of time. While it is absolutely possible to reduce fat and get muscle at the same time, in my experience, the best results come from focused on one major aim at a time.
Let me explain it this way: to reduce fat, you need a caloric shortage. To build strength, you must a caloric surplus. If you try to gain both at the same time, you may just remain accurately where you are!
So the question is – how do we maximize both fat reduce and strength get, in only 30 days?
It’s simple – we attention on both aims in the same program — but not at the actually same time!
By alternating fast back and forth between lose-calorie fat reduce training and a somewhat higher-calorie strength-oriented teaching, you can achieve both goals at the same time. You can really use the two differing goals to feed on each other and send your results through the roof!
What’s the result of this exchanging back and forth? Really rapid fat reduce and extremely rapid strength get.
To maximize the effects of this exchanging, you must tailor your teaching, diet and supplementation towards your exact goal during that specific time. Proper manipulation of these issues will greatly improve the body’s hormonal reaction to this program, which is the actual key to maximizing your results.
Here’s an example…
For 5 days straight, you would target all about your training and nutrition towards fat reduce…
- You would lose your caloric eating below maintenance levels to help fat burning.
- You would lose the rest times between sets in your weight training to raise the intensity of the capability and boost your metabolism.
- You would increase your exercise volume, performance more sets for every body part.
- You would contain cardio training, preferably High Strength Interval Training for best results, to burn calories and further increase your metabolism.
- It is best to track a low-carb diet during this time for maximum success. Eating this way will be particularly powerful when you shift to the next phase of the program.
After five days, your breakdown would be just starting to get used to this new exercise and nutritional program. Now you would throw it a curveball and change all!
For the next five days, you would be concentrating your exercise, nutrition and supplementation completely on strength exercise.
- You would growth your caloric and protein eating to promote strength get.
- You would rise your rest periods in between sets to let for more recovery and improved strength in your sets.
- You would reduce your exercise volume, doing fewer sets but with greater strength. This is the time to actually push your muscles to the edge!
- You would remove all cardio training in order to maximize strength get.
- You would NOT track a low-carb diet during this time. We need a few extra healthy carbs in you to provide power and help to insulin release (the body’s main storage hormone). This insulin release will help transport protein and other during exercise.
In 30 days, you’ll done three rounds of this rapid-adaptation exercise. As you will soon practice, this exchanging back and forth between a short, targeted fat reduce program and a short, targeted strength-building program can have a wonderful and rapid effect on your look.